The Netherlands is the world’s number one exporter of tulips. Do you know each color of tulip brings different meaning?
– Red tulips symbolize love and romance.
– Yellow tulips represent golden sunlight, symbolizing the smile of a girl.
– If you been given a bunch of white tulip flowers, it would mean you were an angel with a pure heart.
– Black tulips (also known as “Queen of The Night”) symbolizes a crazy and passionate love.
– When we talk about the blue color, people immediately think of the sky blue, peace and tranquility. Blue tulips represent your beliefs and loyalty to your partner.
– Orange tulip flowers have the color of abundant energy. Orange represents great enthusiasm and energy
– Purple tulip brings a sense of elegance and charm to show an entire love.
– Pink is a soft and dreamy color. Pink tulip also represents the sweetness, lightness, and femininity of a girl. That is also the promise in love.
If you like tulips of any color, you can order an embroidered picture from us, the Tulips will forever exist in your home space.